Below are some female masturbating tips for beginners. These tips focus mainly on clitoris stimulation.
Here are a few pointers for beginners:
- First, get yourself in the mood. If you are not horny, feeling frisky, or kinky, you might get distracted (some of us females get distracted easily!) and not want to continue. Getting in the mood varies from person to person. Lie down and start thinking naughty thoughts, take a bubble bath with candles and nice music, watch a porno, whatever works best to get you in the mood.
- Next, ensure your privacy. If you are relaxed and know you won’t be disturbed by anybody, you are more likely to get in the mood to start masturbating.
- Your clit is your best friend! One way to masturbate is to play with your “pearl” – your clitoris. A clitoral orgasm can actually be easier than having a vaginal orgasm, especially when you are a beginner.
- Where’s my clit? If you aren’t sure of where your clit is, it’s located slightly above your vagina, right under your “lips” or the small folds of skin. It looks like a small “button” and is very sensitive, especially right after an orgasm. You may have to spread your legs and lips to get to it. The best buried treasure a woman will ever find! 🙂
- How do you stimulate your clit? There are a few ways to do this and it all depends on what feels good for you. If you aren’t wet already (from getting in the mood), wet the tips of your fingers with your saliva or a lubricant. Try gently rubbing your clit with your fingers (one, two, three fingers, whatever you find feels best for you). Some females are extra sensitive, so instead of touching your clit directly, it may be more pleasurable for you to rub your fingers around it. Try massaging your clit slowly and gently in any motion you desire – circular, back and forth, up and down, side to side. Little by little, build up the speed and pressure. Going faster typically results in an orgasm. (This may differ for other females who may enjoy it slow instead.)
- How do I know if I’m climaxing? Every orgasm is unique, but the physical process is basically the same for every female. Your heart will beat faster, you breathe faster, and your nipples will become erect. You will start to feel a great shaking or vibrating sensation from contractions in your vagina. Your pelvis will lift and thrust. You should then feel a fantastic, euphoric sensation. If it feels so good, your eyes may roll back and your toes may curl. 😉 After you climax, your clit should be very sensitive to touch.
- Why not try a sex toy? There are plenty of adult sex toys such as vibrators and clitoral hummers or cuddlers. These toys can be used on the clit at different speeds for orgasmic results. For those who want to keep things quiet, there are plenty of silent vibrators available too. Check out my adult novelty store for the perfect toy for you: Pretty Pleasures.
Copyright © 2013 Pretty Pleasures
What’s your pleasure?
Please visit my adult novelty store: Pretty Pleasures